Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Office Updates

by Jim Rapp

My new office is a mess, but not as bad, I suppose
I should confess, as it may look when I’ve composed
its finalness; when it’s endured what I, and time impose.

The office I would own, would gleam in pristine
orderedness, would turn the eye while making green
with envy everyone whose efforts fail to top its scene.

But as I say, this bedraggled room may fare no better
than the way a dozen-past have fared whose latter
end always gravitated to a state of nearly utter clutter!

Still I try, issuing weekly updates, moving this and that
on the sly, so in case my late adjustment isn’t what
I want my “final working place” to be, I can roll it back

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as possible after posting. Follow these steps:
1. Write your comment
2. Select a profile
(Anonymous or Name works best)
3. Select Preview
4. Sign word verification
5. Select Post Comment